[hylafax-users] Forcing lower baud rate fax-fax

I have line quality problems that prevents consistent sending/receiving (even
with a regular fax machine) unless I force the baud to 9600 or slower.  I'm
having trouble doing this.  I think I need to limit the
capabilities/arguments of the AT+FRM and AT+FTM= commands to values 96/97 or
below.

In my logs, I see lots of re-training at lower and lower baud rates until a
page or two squeaks through.  How can I limit the range of transfers without
going in and messing with the class1.c++ file or some other nasty hack.

I'm using 4.1.7 with a hayes accura 56K external modem.

Thanks,
John