Re: [hylafax-users] Anyone have a fax to email script?

* Pedro Rocadas <procadas@xxxxxxxxx> [031121 10:59]:

> > But nobody is stopping you from changing faxrcvd.
> > Just remember that
> > you will lose any changes on your next upgrade.
> >

> Read above. I only have to disable the links and make
> one or two changes. If faxrcvd change dramatically of
> course I will have to do new changes again but there
> resides the fun :-). But I think it's time to design
> faxrcvd to remove the ftp links and deliver the fax
> according with the FILETYPE value.

But instead of ripping out all the stuff from faxrcvd, how about a
single line in FaxDispatch:

$INFO -n $FILE | mutt -s "Facsimile received from $SENDER" -a $FILE user@host

or,
	$FAX2PS $FILE > $FILENAME.ps
	$INFO -n $FILE | mutt -s "Facsimile received from $SENDER" -a $FILENAME.ps user@host
	rm -f $FILENAME.ps

And you won't loose anything next time you upgrade.

aidan@xxxxxxxxxxx                                       command like a king,