Re: [hylafax-users] RH9 - metamail and mgetty-sendfax

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for your help. Hylafax is now running fine with two
modems.

I appreciate your comments regarding my having installed
all the RH9 packages. This box is being used to evaluate
several different things including the GUI aside from
faxing. For a test box it was just easier to say install
everything.

My reason for saying that everything was installed was
to prevent any potential "did you install such and such
from the CD" questions.

Again thanks for your help.

Mike