[hylafax-users] Seeking modem recommendation - multitech

Just killed my old US Robotics Courier modem .. tried to flash the
firmware with one result, modem is totally dead now.

As it was used so far for setting up, no big harm done, however I need a
new one.

I'm running hylafax 4.1.7 under Mandrake Linux 9.1.
I have ISDN at home, Europe and was thinking about a multitech modem of
a kind, either as ISDN with two outbound lines, I do have an ISDN phone
here so secondary line would then occasionally block the phone which is
acceptable.
Alternatively I have an Eicon Diva T/A ISDN modem that could be used
with analogue fax capable modems.

I'm unsure which by experience is best from multitech, as those seem to
be best and easiest to configure with hylafax.

In time I know that I'll be needing several more modems as I calculate
on a final need of 30-40 modems, but for now need to start with one or
two to get things working and then to be able to expand.

What the modem must be able to do is run high speed faxing, i.e. 33.6k
or at least 14.4k as time is money.

Any recommendations highly appreciated, I'll keep looking at multitechs
offerings from their website.

Oh yes, I'm in Denmark so as mentioned it has to fit EURO ISDN.

TIA,

/Andreas

--
Andreas Paasch <andreas@xxxxxxxxxx>