[hylafax-users] Rocketmodem & Hylafax, No dial tone

Hi-

I've successfully installed Hylafax on an i386 box running Debian 3.0r1
with a Comtrol RocketModem 8 ISA card installed.  I can communicate
properly with all 8 modems.  However, when I "broadcast" multiple faxes
at the same time over these modems (all on independent lines), only one
manages to get a dialtone (and then successfully faxes its document),
and the others fail, claiming "NO DIAL TONE".  I've checked to make sure
the dial tones are present with an analog phone, and they are.

Any ideas?

Also, these phones lines do work simultaneously faxing with a bunch of
old Macs running FaxSTF :)

What settings in Hylafax or the system configuration could affect this?

Thank you.

Paul Lorah