Re: [hylafax-users] Phone number received the call

On 2003.06.24 11:17 Diego Calderon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not talking about Caller ID. I need to identify my own phone
> numbers that
> are receiving the faxes thru the PBX to my analog modem.
>
> My phone number
> 1111111----\
> 2222222------------PBX ----<MODEM>
> 3333333----/

Most analog modems do not know DID, but many of them do know CID.

So if you can get the PBX to translate the DID message into a CID
message, then great... you just read the "CID" message and understand
it to actually be DID.

If not, then you'll need to...

My phone number
1111111----\            /---<MODEM 1111111>
2222222----------PBX -----<MODEM 2222222>
3333333----/            \---<MODEM 3333333>

Assuming your PBX *does* understand DID and you get DID and your PBX
can do this.