Re: [hylafax-users] Phone number received the call

On 2003.06.24 06:06 Diego Calderon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have several phone numbers to receive the faxes. A modem can
> receive
> incoming faxes from one of those phone numbers (we have a PBX).
> Does anybody know if there's a way to know in the hylafax server
> which phone number is receiving the call?

Assuming that you're talking about analog modems, you'd have to get the
PBX to pass this information to the modems as "caller-id" information,
and then set up the modems to hear this information.

If you're not talking about analog modems, or if you're talking about
not running the modems behind the PBX, then you'd use "DID" or "DNIS"
which may require you to purchase additional features from your telco.

HylaFAX can handle either scenario.