Re: [hylafax-users] Solaris Problems

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the advice. You were right, the GNU strip was the one being
used during compilation. Fixed the path and everything now works.

David

--
David Beards
Technical Manager Networks and Systems
CFA

Ph:  +61 3 9262 8204
FAX: +61 3 9262 8383
Mob: 0419 519 366

CAUTION - This message is intended for the use of the individual or
entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you
are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
reproduction of this message is prohibited and that you must not take
any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this communication
in error, please notify CFA immediately and destroy the original
message.