[hylafax-users] Solaris Problems

Hi Everyone,

I'm in the process of setting up HylaFAX on a test system and I've hit a
small problem which I am having difficulties in resolving.

The system set up is a SPARC 2 running Solaris 7 with gcc v2.95.3. The
source compiles with no problems, but when the faxsetup program starts
the hfaxd and other programs at the end I get the error 'Cannot find ELF'.

Same thing when the faxaddmodem script is run. Whenever lockname or
ondelay are executed I get the error 'Cannot find ELF'.

I feel I'm missing a package or something in the setup of my server, but
I'm stumped as to what it might be. (UUCP is installed and using cu I
can communicate with the modem no problems.)

Any and all help would be most appreciated.

Regards,

David Beards
Technical Manager Networks and Systems
CFA