[hylafax-users] Incoming faxes directly to PDF.

I have used Hylafax for some time and have found it to be the best solution out there.

I have searched high and low to find an answer to this, but it still eludes me.  What I would like to do is have all incoming faxes stored in the /etc/faxrecvq directory as PDF files rather than as TIFFs.  I know that you can convert to PDF easily for fax forwarding via e-mail.  Rather than that, I just want the fax dumped directly as a .PDF file.  Possible?  If it's not possible to do it directly, could there be an automated conversion that takes place and the old (tif) file deleted after conversion?  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Please reply to my e-mail. Thanks!!!

ER