Re: [hylafax-users] problem faxing after version update...!?!

Hi Holger,

This is regarding the post earlier. I've installed hylafax shipped with
SuSe 8.2 fresh in a new machine and check all the hylafax settings. Here
are some details;

Hylafax version 4.1.5
faxmodem  : faxCAPI ( AVM B1 ISDN Controller on Controller 1)
spool dir : /var/spool/fax
c2faxsend and c2faxrecv are in /usr/bin/
Config file is /var/spool/fax/etc/config.faxCAPI

I tested the commands c2faxsend & c2faxrecv and seems to be working. But
I don't see any entry in /etc/inittab. I found a commended out line for
Hylafax that looks like,

#m0:35:respawn: /usr/local/sbin/faxgetty /dev/modem

Is this correct? b'coz i remembered it looked something different like
#fi:12345:once: /var/spool/fax when I intalled capi4hylafax in my
earlier installation.

Please clear, what should be there?

Thanks in advance,

-Shafeer.