Re: [hylafax-users] Routing received faxes

A bit more on this. The tif file as an attachment is only 50bytes, so it
seems it is attaching only the header? BTW, if you add ;; after FILETYPE it
is ignored and it sends a PS attachment instead.

Thanks I have tried that and I now get an attachment but not in a useable
format. Very strange, because if I ftp the file via the supplied link in the
email, the file can be opened, but not the same file (supposedly) sent via
an attachment? Any ideas?
TIA
Glyn

Glyn Davies said:
> version 4.1.5-1rh9
>
> I have set up FaxDispatch to contain
> SENDTO=FaxMaster;
> FILETYPE=tif;
>
> Yet when a fax is received all I get is a mail with an ftp link instead of
> the actual tif file as an attachment. In the messages file I get "route to
> <unspecified>"
>
> What am I doing wrong? I did rtfm, but can't see where the problem is!
I believe it should be FILETYPE=tif;;