Re: [hylafax-users] Setting Inbound Capabilities on aper/senderBasis?

Ok, I'm going to try Lee's quick-fix (ModemAnswerCmd:  "AT+FCC=,5;A")
first, and see what the effect is.
I wanted to only do this for the one caller, but at this point, I'm
going to go ahead and drop back to 14.4 for everyone for now.

I will update the list on the effect.

Bill