[hylafax-users] Enterprise email system - pls help

hi All,

i am involved in designing an email system for an enterprise of almost 500
users. i have been asked to come up with a solution involving the
integration of Linux Sendmail and MS-Exchange and also to provide the web
access to email.

As there is not much help available on the net. So i wil be highly thankful
if u could provide me with some urls

or send me a mini HOWTO as to how to integrate the Linux Sendmail with
MS-Exchange

i attach herewith the logical diagram explaining the scenario as ppt file

Pls help me figure out how to do this. Its highly impt. so pls help me as
soon as possible. (urgent and highly impt)

Thanks
/Sam

eMail System.ppt

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions