Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax and AVM C4

Hi Holger,

> > I've finally got a C4 running (and hylafaxing) with RedHat.
> Which version of RH?
RH 9 aka Shrike.

> > still got a problem: whenever I send a fax, it blocks all
> channels. So, in
>
> How many instances of c2faxrecv are running?
6. However: I'm not interested in receiving any facsimiles, so in fact I
don't need any instances at all...

> > fact, I could just use a Sedlbauer card or an AVM B1.
> > So: is there any way to send multiple facsimiles
> simultaneously using the
> > eight channels which are served by a C4 card? The machine
> I'm speaking of is
> > not going to reeceive any documents, so I'm interested only
> in sending...
>
> I am using SuSE 8.0 with a C4. All channels available.

Could you please send me your config.faxCAPI* file(s)? (I do not want your
private information like MSN etc., I'm just trying to find where I'm
misconfigurating my system...).

Mit freundlichen Gru?en,

Dmitri Barski
Serveradministration UNIX