[hylafax-users] problems in debian woody

Please if someone see this send me a mail reporting the solucition of
this problem thanks..

wilson filho
Megainf - info
megaces:/net/hylafax-4.1.5# ./configure

Configuring HylaFAX (tm) (aka FlexFAX) 4.1.5.

If configure does the wrong thing, check the file config.log for
information that may help you understand what went wrong.

Reading site-wide parameters from ./config.site.
Hmm, looks like a i586-pc-linux-gnulibc1 system.

Cannot locate a working ANSI C compiler.

We attempted to compile the following test program:

main(int argc, char* argv) { exit(0); }

with these compilers:

     gcc cc ncc dcc xlc c89 gcc2 acc

but none of them were successful.

If your compiler is in a non-standard location, you can specify its
location in several ways:

    o set the environment variable CC
    o create a config.local or config.site file that includes a
      definition for CC
    o supply it on the command line using -with-CC=<pathname>

If command line options are required for ANSI C compilation, set the
ENVOPTS parameter to these options in a similar way (either through
an environment variable or config.local/config.site) and then rerun
this script.

Unrecoverable error!  Once you've corrected the problem rerun this script.
megaces:/net/hylafax-4.1.5#