[hylafax-users] Ignoring voice calls

Hi all.

I have HylaFax running well on my RedHat 7.3 system using a Class 1 modem.
However, I only have 1 phone line available for both fax and voice (I won't
be doing data transmissions).  Is it possible to set up HylaFax to ignore
voice calls and only handle faxes?  I'm aware that I could use vgetty to
handle the incoming voice calls, but I'm not sure my modem has that support.

I've researched the groups on Google and checked a mirror of the HylaFax
site (BTW, the main site, hylafax.org, appears to be down), but have found
very little to assist me.  I have tried using the AdaptiveAnswer and
AnswerRotary options in the hfaxd.conf file, but without any success.  Any
pointers, or just telling me that I'm attempting the impossible, would be
greatly appreciated.  Thanx.

Oh, I'm also researched using Distinctive Rings, but it appears my phone
company doesn't support this.

Pete