[hylafax-users] Error in postscript?

Dear all,

I've setup the Hylafax 4.1.5 on a RedHat 8.0 with GNU Ghostscript 7.05 and a
Zoom external modem.

Everything seems to work fine, and it's excellent for receiving fax.  I'm
using WHFC (the newest unstable version) to send outgoing fax and all fax
jobs are successfully completed, all operations worked fine, no error in
logs.

However, I've tried to fax to some fax machine and found that the fax sent
with WHFC/Hylafax are very strange, some line in the content were merged
into one and some lines are even disappeared!

I've tried to get the .ps file from the docq/ and view it with Photoshop,
the .ps file is correct and very beautiful too.  So, I suppose the problem
is caused by some encoding format or some process while sending out?  But I
can't figure it out.  I've tried to add the line "Use2D: no" in config file
but seems no difference, and I found in the info/ folder that the remote fax
machine supports 2D encoding too.  What can I do to solve or diagnose the
problem?