[hylafax-users] Truncation at top of page or page offset problem

I received a fax, and to test out fax transmission capability of
software I sent it to myself.
transmit hylafax version: 4.1.3
receive   hylafax version: 4.1.b2_1

The cover page as far as I can tell seems to be O.K. but the succeeding
pages of the TIFF file are missing  the top portion of the page as if
transmission of page did not start a top of page, the missing section is
about an inch or two, I converted the TIFF file to a PS file but had
same problem. I removed the TagLine from the file and I could see one
more line, of the text that TagLine covered up. I then sent a fax I
generated from and editor and that worked O.K., so I imported the TIFF
file into the editor, (and I also set margin to zero at top of editor)
generated the postscript file,  transmitted and it worked o.k.

If anybody would like the TIFF file for testing I can e-mail it to you