[hylafax-users] the whole DID issue

Hi guys!

I know that the standard answer to this issue is

"Search the list archives for YanSeiner and DID, and you should find quite a
bit more information on who this sort of thing is set up."

However it gets a bit annoying having to sift through a ton of these answers
to find the needed information... Is the not a page or whatever with the
complete set of info to set one of these up... I am sure that any newbie to
this thread would MUCH appreciate it if Yan or any other charitable soul
could collect this info and put it on a page... If it is an issue of where
to place this info on the web I would GLADLY DONATE the webspace and even
domain registry!!!

All the best

Andy Lovell

PS: PLEASE DON'T TELL ME TO GO SEARCH THE ARCHIVE!!! I've been sifting
through the bleedin thing for hours!!! :-p