[hylafax-users] no local dialtone, queue not sent

Hi all

i have two problems with my new installed fax-server:

1) queued faxes are not sent
2) one send-try after hours: errormessage: no local dialton

this is the running system:

>211-schlagzeug.intern.ebewe.at HylaFAX server status:
>    HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.1beta2
>    Connected to localhost (127.0.0.1)
>    Waiting for user name
>    Time values are handled in GMT
>    Idle timeout set to 900 seconds
>    Using long replies
>    No server down time currently scheduled
>    HylaFAX scheduler reached at /FIFO (not connected)
>    Server FIFO is /client/2071 (open)
>    File cache: 0 lookups, 0 hits (0.0%), 0.0 avg probes
>        0 entries (0.0 KB), 0 entries displaced, 0 entries flushed
>    TYPE: ASCII; STRU: File; MODE: Stream; FORM: PS
>    No client data connection

two faxes waiting in the queue:

>HylaFAX scheduler on schlagzeug.intern.ebewe.at: Running
>Modem ttyS0 (+43.7665.8123.1480): Running and idle
>
>JID  Pri S  Owner Number       Pages Dials     TTS Status
>5    125 S   root 11            0:75  2:12   17:37 No local dialtone
>6    124 S   root 0812311       0:1   3:12   17:45 No local dialtone

a communication log:

>Okt 29 17:38:00.78: [ 2075]: SESSION BEGIN 00000014 11
>Okt 29 17:38:00.78: [ 2075]: SEND FAX: JOB 5 DEST 11 COMMID 00000014
>Okt 29 17:38:15.54: [ 2075]: SEND FAILED: No local dialtone
>Okt 29 17:38:15.67: [ 2075]: SESSION END

Modem: ELSA Microlink 56k pro
MODEM +FMI: "ELSA AG, AACHEN (GERMANY)" +FMM: "MicroLink 56k pro"/+FMR:
"Version 1.59 / 23.02.1999"
config-file:

#
# EDIT THIS CONFIGURATION TO REFLECT YOUR SETUP
#
CountryCode:            0043
AreaCode:               7665
FAXNumber:              +43.7665.8123.1480
LongDistancePrefix:     0
InternationalPrefix:    0
DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:          1
SessionTracing:         111
RecvFileMode:           0600
LogFileMode:            0600
DeviceMode:             0600
RingsBeforeAnswer:      1
SpeakerVolume:          on
GettyArgs:              "-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier:        "EBEWE Pharma Unterach Austria"
TagLineFont:            etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:          "Von %%l|%c|Seite %%p von %%t"
MaxRecvPages:           25
#
#
# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command interface
# and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
#
ModemType:              Class2.0        # use this to supply a hint
ModemRate:              38400           # max rate for DCE-DTE
communication
ModemFlowControl:       rtscts          # XON/XOFF flow control assumed
ModemSetupDTRCmd:       AT&D2           # setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd:       AT&C1           # setup so DCD reflects carrier (or
not)
#
# We normally append the "@" symbol to the dial string so that
# the modem will wait 5 seconds before attempting to connect
# and return result codes that distinguish between no carrier
# and no answer.  This makes it possible to avoid problems with
# repeatedly dialing a number that doesn't have a fax machine
# (kudos to Stuart Lynne for this trick.)
#
# NB: If you need to prefix phone numbers to get through a PBX,
#     put it in the ModemDialCmd; e.g. "DT9%s@".
#
ModemDialCmd:           ATDT,%s         # T for tone dialing, @ for silence
#
# Other possible configuration stuff.  The default strings are
# shown below.  Only those that are different from the defaults
# need to be included in the configuration file.
#
ModemResetCmds:         ATX3            # stuff to do when modem is reset
ModemAnswerCmd:         ATA             # use this to answer phone
ModemNoFlowCmd:         AT\Q0           # disable flow control cmd
ModemHardFlowCmd:       AT\Q3           # hardware flow control cmd
ModemSoftFlowCmd:       AT\Q1           # software flow control cmd
ModemNoAutoAnswerCmd:   ATS0=0          # disable auto-answer
#
# Set modem speaker volume commands: OFF QUIET LOW MEDIUM HIGH.
# Note that we both turn the speaker on/off and set volume.
#
ModemSetVolumeCmd:      "ATM0 ATL0M1 ATL1M1 ATL2M1 ATL3M1"
ModemEchoOffCmd:        ATE0            # disable command echo
ModemVerboseResultsCmd: ATV1            # enable verbose command results
ModemResultCodesCmd:    ATQ0            # enable result codes
ModemOnHookCmd:         ATH             # place phone on hook (hangup)
ModemSoftResetCmd:      ATZ             # do soft reset of modem
ModemWaitTimeCmd:       ATS7=60         # wait 60 seconds for carrier
ModemCommaPauseTimeCmd: ATS8=2          # comma pause time is 2 seconds
ModemRecvFillOrder:     LSB2MSB         # bit order of received facsimile
ModemSendFillOrder:     LSB2MSB         # bit order modem expects for
transmit
#
# Configuration parameters for Class 2.0 modems.
#
Class2Cmd:              AT+FCLASS=2     # command to enter class 2.0
Class2BORCmd:           AT+FBO=0        # bit order for phase B/C/D
(direct)
Class2RELCmd:           AT+FREL=1       # byte-align EOL codes on recv
Class2CQCmd:            ""              # commands to enable copy quality
proc.
Class2AbortCmd:         AT+FK           # abort session command
Class2CQQueryCmd:       AT+FCQ=?        # query for copy quality
capabilities
Class2DCCQueryCmd:      AT+FCC=?        # query for modem capabilities
Class2TBCCmd:           AT+FTBC=0       # setup stream mode
Class2CRCmd:            AT+FCR=1        # enable capability to receive
Class2PHCTOCmd:         AT+FPHCTO=30    # set phase C timeout parameter
Class2BUGCmd:           AT+FBUG=1       # enable HDLC frame tracing
Class2LIDCmd:           AT+FLID         # set local identifier command
Class2DCCCmd:           AT+FCC          # set modem capabilities command
Class2DISCmd:           AT+FIS          # set session parameters command
Class2DDISCmd:          ""              # disable pre-dial DIS command hack
Class2CIGCmd:           AT+FPI          # set polling identifier command
Class2NRCmd:            AT+FNR=1,1,1,1  # setup status reporting command
Class2PIECmd:           AT+FIE=0        # disable interrupt-enable command
Class2PTSCmd:           AT+FPS          # set post-page status command
Class2SPLCmd:           AT+FSP          # set polling indicator command
Class2NFLOCmd:          AT+FLO=0        # set no flow control command
Class2SFLOCmd:          AT+FLO=1        # set software flow control command
Class2HFLOCmd:          AT+FLO=2        # set hardware flow control command
Wolfgang Fuertbauer (E-Mail: Wolfgang.Fuertbauer@ebewe.com)
EBEWE Pharma                          Tel: ++43 7665 8123 315
Mondseestrasse 11                     Fax: ++43 7665 8123 11
4866  Unterach, Austria
http://www.ebewe.com