[hylafax-users] question about 'sendfax -i ... '

Hi.

I'm making a phpgroupware module to send fax via HylaFax.

I have a question on sendfax's -i switch.

From the sendfax man page:

 [...]

-i identifier
  Use  the  identifier  string  in  any notification
  messages instead of the usual job identifier number.  This
  option is useful  for  applications that cross reference
  notification messages against job submissions.

 [...]

but it can't use it; for example, with

sendfax -n -D -d '0498774950' -f 'stagno@bart.prosa.it'
 -i "myjob01"  /tmp/phpgw_fax_stagno_zbUoZx0zi0yG.txt

I receive this mail: