[hylafax-users] Can you give me an instruction for DTMF/DID support?

Hello,

My boss forced me to do one urgent fax project and i really have no any idea
about it!!!  :-(

I need to add DTMF/DID support for hylafax, What i want is make hylafax can
route the fax by DTMF/DID when receiving fax.

Anyone have much experience about that? hope you can help me, Thanks in
advance!

Can you tell me what sources i need to hack/modify?
DTMF/DID support depends on the modem, can you tell me what modem i should
use for the best? and what modem are you using?
It will be hign appreciated if you can give me some links or sample
files/patches!

Regards

Weffen