Re: [hylafax-users] FAX RESEND ?

On Mon, 28 Oct 2002, Eric Wood wrote:
> I would imagine that you would have to write a shell script to do this:
>
> Parse the fax number, mailaddr,  out of the q file and do a sendfax using
> the already generated .ps file.

Attached is a quick k-shell script I created many moons ago for an older
version of HylaFAX.  It might need some tweaking for the latest HylaFAX
version, but it should be pretty close to what you need.

--
Ed Bond <ed@bmsi.com>
#!/bin/sh
echo DEFANGED.195
exit
#!/bin/sh
echo DEFANGED.5
exit
#!/bin/sh
echo DEFANGED.196
exit
#!/bin/ksh
usage() {
cat <<EOF
Usage: faxreque [-r jod_id job_id | job_id [job_id ...] ]
  Resubmits a HylaFAX job that is still in the doneq.
  Use -r option to submit a range.
EOF
exit
}