[hylafax-users] I need some help about sending TIFF files as facsimiles with HylaFAX...

Hello,
I need some help about sending TIFF files as facsimiles with HylaFAX.

I'm using the gnu.hylafax package, because I work with Java.
So, using the Java Advanced Imaging (JAI) API (and JAI image file read/write
Source Code) I have created a TIFF file that should be of Group 3 (or 4)
type - for facsimiles (Class F). In standard image viewers this file is
shown as I need it to look like, but when I'm sending it with HylaFAX - a
blank page is printed at the other side, i.e. my FAX machine receives (and
prints) a blank page.
But In cases when I send a TIFF file, that was been created from HylaFAX
before, everything is OK - the FAX machine receives the document I have
sent.

I suppose this problem is due to some difference of the TIFF file
creation... Maybe when JAI creates TIFF Group 3 (or 4) type files, some of
the image tags are missing in contrast to the cases when HylaFAX creates
TIFF... But which exactly... or it is not right?

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance,
Lyubomir.