[hylafax-users] error receiving fax...

Hi all,

I'm playing around with hylafax for a while now.
I have a setup on 2 machines both are redhat 7.3 with te latest hylafax

One at home with a rockwell class 1 modem. (Gruizelgruis.nl)
And one at work with a rockwell class 2 modem. (euromarkt.nl)

When I send a fax to euromarkt.nl with a "normal" fax machine (paper)
The resulting "tif" file is corrupt, also the "ps" file send to me by
e-mail is illegible
And the fax machine finishes with an error 408

When I send a fax to euromarkt.nl from gruizelgruis.nl the result is the
same, illegible files.
but with no errors?

At euromarkt we use a siemens 100E telefone exchange..?? (central telefone
excange unit)
I consulted with siemens, they told me the excange could not be the
problem! ??

You can find the log sand te tif at
http://www.gruizelgruis.nl/dwnld/log@euromarkt.nl.txt
http://www.gruizelgruis.nl/dwnld/log@gruizelgruis.nl.txt