[hylafax-users] passing through mail-subject to notify.awk

Hi!

I´ve developed an application that sends a mail (I put an id string in the subject) to hylafax and expects a confirmation mail with the same subject of the original mail.

Now I´ve got problems passing through the subject of the mail to the notify script. Or is there a much more simple solution? Perhaps in sendmail.cfg?

Thanks in advance

ms

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions