Re: [hylafax-users] To send an Imcoming Fax as pdf in an eMail

I have done this. I had some problems early on but these went away the
moment I put on the 4.1.3 release. I am on Mandrake 8.1 Simply add a file
called FaxDispatch - for the syntax check out the how-to pages on the site
covering fax delivery. Your system will need to know about (or host) a
working mail server so it can send the mail somewhere. But, it works very
well now.

Best regards
Mike