Re: [hylafax-users] MacOS X

On Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 08:37:32AM -0700, Pedro Rocadas wrote:
> If you don't needed GUI you can try the java clients.

Actually, some of the Java clients are in fact GUI.

I do recommend you look into the Java clients as they will be portable
between most (if not all) the systems you would ever be interested in.
To my knowledge however, none of the (public) Java clients have full
integration with OS printer subsystems if you require that feature.

good luck,

-joe
--
     Innovation Software Group, LLC - http://www.innovationsw.com