Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax FSP DLL for Windows 2000/XP

I hope this guy will receive my answer.

Yes of course I am interested.  I have the same problem with
Cypheus.  I don't need receiving because I receive faxes in
pdf mail.

I am interesting to see your project.  Maybe I can contribute
to make it even more useful.  I would like a product linked
with Outlook for phone faxes.

Hylafax server is an interesting product but clients... ouf..
:(  I never see any very good client.  Even with MAC it's poor.

Also, is there a way to link Winfax Pro to Hylafax server?
The interface is very powerfull to create lists but I would
like to use the Unix Fax server to receive and send.