[hylafax-users] No route to host... hints...

In the redirection no keep state but in the pass in section, yes.

$allif = all interfaces... (I have 4)
$xfax = external ip for the fax server.
$sfax = internal server fax (192.168.203.x)

rdr on $allif proto { udp, tcp } from any to $xfax  port 4557 -> $sfax
port 4557
rdr on $allif proto { udp, tcp } from any to $xfax  port 4559 -> $sfax
port 4559
rdr on $allif proto { udp, tcp } from any to $xfax  port  444 -> $sfax
port  444

$tcpstatepolicy = keep state.

pass in on $extif proto { tcp, udp } from any to any port 4559 flags S
$tcpstatepolicy
pass in on $extif proto { tcp, udp } from any to any port 4557 flags S
$tcpstatepolicy
pass in on $extif proto { tcp, udp } from any to any port  444 flags S
$tcpstatepolicy

Maybe un problem with the "flags" ?