[hylafax-users] move hylafax jobs to another server

I have a production RH 7.1 with all the user accounts, Hylafax 4.1.4,
ghostscipt 5.50.  I'm affraid to upgrade ghostscript since tons of printered
are configured on this system.

I have a RH 7.3 stand-alone with no accounts, Hylafax 4.1.4, ghostscipt
6.52.

Is there a way to send fax jobs to the 7.1 machine (like I'm doing now but
I'll disable the 7.1 modem) and have them relayed to the 7.3 machine and
faxed from there?  I want to do this so as to not setup NIS nor re-create
accounts.

-eric wood