From: Chris Shaw
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 5:04 PM
To: 'hylafax-users@hylafax.org'
Subject: [hylafax-users] Sendfax and sfax

I've found myself responsible for an extremely old HylaFAX setup and I'm
trying to sort through how it was all setup.  All documentation I've seen
says sendfax is a compiled program and sfax is a perl script that can be
downloaded and used as an interface.  On my system it seems that sendfax is
a script and sfax is a compiled program.  Was that the case with older
versions?  We're running 4.0pl1 binary 1.  I suspect our former development
team renamed sendfax to sfax and wrote the sendfax script I see here but I
thought I would see if any of the veterans here can shed some light.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-Chris