Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax sending to wrong number! :(

--- Landry Moulard <lmoulard@cornut.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
> here is my configuration : a linux hylafax server
> hylafax-4.1.3-1rh7, on the
> same phone line i've got a CanonL800 Fax. The
> problem is, when a fax is sent
> in the same time on linux hylafax (recipient A )and
> on the CanonFax
> (recipient B), recipient A receives the fax that
> recipient B should have
> received!! in other words : the 2 numbers are
> inversed, faxes go to wrong
> number!

Both are using same line, but I guess have different
"RingsBeforeAnswer". Change the value in config.ttyXX
to 3-4 rings adn see if the Cannon received all the
fax.

> Have you ever seen that? have you got a solution?
> Thanx by advance for your suggestions,
>
> best regards,
> SugarKane

Your problem is: you don't have DID. You share the
same line, the first recipient who answer the call
will receive the fax. Even if the job was for Hylafax
and vice-versa. You can check the fax number from
where is the call but I guess you receive sometimes
calls from the same number to both recipients and you
are in trouble again.