Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax FSP DLL for Windows 2000/XP

<snip>
> Send the same page containing, say, 6pt text in
> draft mode using WHFC and
> any commercial Windows fax software, and you'll see
> the difference even on
> the ideal line (WHFC's page will be unreadable). The
> problem is that
> the quality of Ghostscript rasterizer, that Hylafax
> uses, cannot even be
> compared with Windows one.
>
> The only way around is to use TIFF printing (like
> last Cypheus
> does).
>
> > Faxing always present quality problems. Think
> noisy
> > lines and you are in troubles...
>
> Nope; it has nothing to do with noisy lines.

Aaah, I understand your problem now. If the fax fails,
re-sending the file you loose quality. I ask about
that on the list and you know what? Just change the
notify.awk to attach the failed fax in PDF format and
you will never loose quality again.

<snip>

My apologies Dmitry. I shoulded read the text more
carefully but I was a bit tired :-))). Just one
question, why sending files in draft mode?