Von: Martin Szymanski [mailto:szymanski@nlcom.nl]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2002 10:49
An: 'Dihor, Viktor'
Cc: hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Betreff: Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax doesn't know what modem to use

Hello Viktor,

After doing all the steps you have told me Faxgetty still doesn't report the
faxCAPI as beeing ready, the only thing it says is:

HylaFAX scheduler on FaxServer.intra.nlcom.nl: Running

by the way, the directory /etc/hylafax does not exist, so the
config.faxCAPI is _not_ generated... why?

I have installed capi4halyfax in the usual manner

./configure --with-hylafax-srcdir=/usr/src/hylafax-4.1.3 --with-hyl
afax-spooldir=/var/spool/fax

make

make install

./install -c -b /usr/src/hylafax-4.1.3

I don't know what I'm doing wrong...

Thank you for your help
Martin

NLcom
Neuberger & Hughes Distributor & Service Center Benelux
Sint Maartenslaan 26, 6221 AX Maastricht
The Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)43 3500190
Fax: +31 (0)43 3500192
Web: <http://www.nlcom.nl>
Contact: M. Szymanski
LiNUX - The choice of the GNU generation
Open Minds. Open Sources. Open Future.