Re: [hylafax-users] Form Processing -- Newbie Question

for something like this, you might also check freshmeat, a quick check
for OCR reveals quite a few links, including Clara.  I haven't worked
with any OCR software under linux, but I believe there are some decent
ones that are even available (freely) under windows. You could write
some scripts to pass the .tiff to a windows client and have the OCR done
there.  Just a thought.. keep us posted about your OCR adventure...

joey