[hylafax-users] send all page(paging) to the same service provider at once

Hi friends,

Whenever I need to send many page (I'am talking about paging using command
"sendpage") to different person and that all of them are connected to the
same service provider, what Hylafax does it connect, send a page and
disconnect many times.  So my question is: is there any option in Hylafax
that allowd to group all pages relating to the same service provider and
connect only one time and send the batch of pages and disconnect ?

Thanks in advance for all your support !
Judy.