Re: [hylafax-users] Can Hylafax convert recorded faxsessions[wav] to image fomat of the original document ?

Although I see the what you are doing in your scenario,
think of the possible implications.  Assuming this was
something relatively easily done, any fax line could be
tapped and played back to get a copy.  I'm not sure I like
that.

Alternatively, is there a way to secure a fax from being
listened to?

joey