[hylafax-users] Need help - how to gain the first (initial) admin's password, when HylaFAX instalation is completed?

Hello,
Could anybody tell me, how to set the initial(!) HylaFAX admin's password?

I have read the man pages about FAXADDUSER and HOSTS.HFAXD, but...

1) When I tried to set (gain) admin's password, executing the following
line:
faxadduser -a foo -p bar -u foobar
... nothing had happened.
Nothing was been added to the file .../etc/hosts.hfaxd, i.e. it was the same
as before executing faxadduser.

2) Then I was going to execute the instructions into the HOSTS.HFAXD manual
page, i.e. to append manually(!) a suer with administrative password, but
into the manual is written that the password must be encrypted first. So,
how I should gain a string that is encrypted password which to paste to the
hosts.hfaxd file?
Is there an other less complicated way to gain admin's password?

I have also read the HylaFAX's FAQ-342, but how should I start using telnet
to HylaFAX, when I don't know the initial admin's password?

Thank you in advance :-)
Lyubomir.