[hylafax-users] faxrm not accepting password

Hi all,

I've just installed Hylafax on RedHat 7.3 using the RPM.

I sent a couple of test faxes to a voice number to test my modem setup,
expecting to be able to faxrm then afterwards.

I read the faxrm, faxadduser & hosts.hfaxd manpages, then ran (as root)

faxadduser -a mypasswd andy

(Switch back to my own account)

faxrm -a 1
Password:mypasswd
Admin failed: 530 Password incorrect.

The hosts.hfaxd file is located in /var/spool/hylafax/etc/ and looks OK
(I haven't edited it manually). There is also a symlink to this
directory in /etc/hylafax/etc/ (Just in case I also put a symlink to the
file in /etc/hosts.hfaxd).

Have I missed something?

Cheers,
Andy Wallace