From: hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org]On Behalf Of Sedat Yilmazer
Sent: Tuesday, 1 October 2002 3:38 PM
To: 'Francesco'; hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Callled number fax routing

 It all depends on your NT1. it has the caller and called number, if
there is any way to transfer that info as a caller id ( I mean configure
the NT1 to pass called number as calling number to your modem line). If
not you can not.

 I am using Eicon diva server PRI as a 30 port modem pool. There are BRI
versions as well which should work with hylafax as well.

 Sedat