[hylafax-users] Problem adding a Linmodem Conexant

When i try to setup a linmodem conexant this message appears...

anybody can help me please?

Now we are going to probe the tty port to figure out the type
of modem that is attached.  This takes a few seconds, so be patient.
Note that if you do not have the modem cabled to the port, or the
modem is turned off, this may hang (just go and cable up the modem
or turn it on, or whatever).

Probing for best speed to talk to modem: 38400 OK.

The result of the AT+FCLASS=? command was:

ATQ0V1E1
OK
AT+FCLASS=?
0

OK

We were unable to deduce what type of modem you have.  This means that
it did not respond as a Class 1, Class 2, or Class 2.0 modem should.
If you believe that your modem conforms to the Class 1, Class 2, or
Class 2.0 interface specification, then check that the modem is
operating properly and that you can communicate with the modem from the
host.  If your modem is not one of the above types of modems, then this
software does not support it and you will need to write a driver that
supports it.