[hylafax-users] HOWTO or Man Pages

I'm new to the list and I usually don't rant at all, but I've noticed in the
last couple of days that there are a lot of questions being asked that are
very well documented in the setup instructions.  So to all the people who
are installing for the first time, I welcome you to the world of self-help.
It's all about reading.  Most packages available for *nix installations are
very well documented, and the mailing list should be used for me specific
problems with installation, and troubleshooting.  Not for 'Ok I've
downloaded the .tar.gz file, now what?'  Please, please read the docs before
installing, and then print them, and follow them while installing.  I
installed the package one evening, and followed the directions from top to
bottom, and didn't run into a single problem.

nuff said...

Joey Officer
Sales & Operations
Martin Apparatus, Inc.