Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFax Server Client Protocol

Quoting KY Lui <kylui@pcgsys.com>:

> Could you please point me to the detailed Hylafax client protocol?

This is something which is still missing. sendfax -vv is your friend or
you can look at HylaFAX's source code.

> for example, "JPARM paraName value". I would like to know the full list
> of fax job parameters (paraName).

HELP JPARM

> If I would like to send the same document to 2 or more fax number, do i
> need to send the same document to the server again?
> How to send a fax document to multiple recipient?

No, you don't need to send the document twice, try 'sendfax -vv -d 1 -d 2
/etc/hosts' and see how sendfax does it..

--
Patrice Fournier
pfournier@loups.net