Re: [hylafax-users] incoming fax tif files are 'stretched' to landscape

Steve,

you probably *must* use a viewer that is aware of the different
vertical/horizontal resolution in fax images, especially if
in "low" resolution.
Using a designated fax viewer should help. "Imaging" from Win/
Accessories does the job.

The "other" viewer might not recognize multiple pages either.
(e.g., on unix viewing faxes with "xv" gives exactly what you
describe - there's nothing wrong with your tiff's if you can
see them ok in the kodak viewer)

regards,
Stefan