Re: [hylafax-users] Questions on HylaFAX install on Mac OS X

Tom,

I already succeeded to install Hylafax on 10. 2 the problem was to
configure, bash does not works on OS X 10.2
so you must modify your configure file, using a disk image with UFS is
necessary. I did it on OS X client. My problem
now is to make it working with an USB ISDN modem from Draytek. efax
does not work either. The only fax working with these
kind of modems is  Stfax with OS 9.2.2. I have been adding the the
users uucp, bin, fax with netinfo GID: 66, uid:  10,11,12,
shell: /dev/null.

Try now

Guil