[hylafax-users] If you where a newbie to Hylafax and a beginner with Linux where would you start...

Title: Message
What man pages would you read, what doc/how-to files would you read. Basically where would you start. I have been able to get Hylafax to work they way I want but I don't really understand all the config files or directory locations ect.

Paul Kraus
Network Administrator
PEL Supply Company
216.267.5775 Voice
216-267-6176 Fax
www.pelsupply.com

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Kraus;Paul
FN:Paul Kraus (pkraus@pelsupply.com)
ORG:PEL Supply Company
TITLE:Network Administrator
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(216) 267-5775
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(216) 410-5526
TEL;WORK;FAX:(216) 267-6176
ADR;WORK:;;4666 Manufacturing Road;Cleveland;Ohio;44135;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:4666 Manufacturing Road=0D=0ACleveland, Ohio 44135=0D=0AUnited States of Ame=
rica
ADR;HOME:;;;;;;United States
LABEL;HOME:United States
URL;WORK:http://www.pelsupply.com