[hylafax-users] formatting text, columns out of alignment

Hello,

  We use,  Linux Mandrake + Hylafax 4.1.3 .

  When I fax an invoice, which is a plain text file,

the columns of numbers get received out of alignment.

Part the file to send looks like:
                        price     code   qty    extn.
Hearth Scali Bread, 16   1.00       33     1     1.00
Hearth Bulkies - Dz      1.85       45     2     3.70
Honey Wheat, 22OZ        1.49       88     2     2.98
Multi Grain, 22oz.   .   1.39      142     1     1.39

 The fax always gets received with the  price, code, qty and extn. coluns
of numbers slightly out of line..

 Any suggestions on howto fix this?

Thanks

Rob Fantini