Re: [hylafax-users] Error at Fax sending

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002 18:18:21 +0200 (CEST), "Charles-Antoine Guillat-Guignard"
<charly@jiga.fr> wrote:

>All worked perfectly some days (like 4-5 days) then i got this message, and
>nobody in my company can send faxes any more, but we still receive them. I
>guess the "[11:BLACKLISTED]" at the end of the log isn't very good, but i
>don't understand it (i'm tying to send a fax to a physical fax machine from
>our hylafax server on another line in my company for tests).

blacklisting is when the modem refuses to call a number which has been
called recently and was busy. This affect only those numbers not all
numbers.

If your modem is rockwell based you can bypass it (works for some but not
all rockwell) with
ModemResetCmds:            AT%TCB

If it's topic:
ModemResetCmds:         AT%D0

If it's another modem, search on google for:
modem blacklist <your modem chipset>

Also, it may be possible than in you country blacklisting is not required,
so if the modem can be told the country code you are in it may switch
blacklisting off automatically.

--
giulioo@pobox.com